viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

Reservations (airline)


HomeSubscribers Log-in
Back to resources list


Audio options:
 32 kbps audio
 64 kbps audio

Reservations (airline)

Do you have any flights to Sydney next Tuesday afternoon?

Reservations clerk:—Northwind Airways, good morning. May I help you?
Mary Jones:—Yes, do you have any flights to Sydney next
Tuesday afternoon?
Reservations clerk:—One moment, please... Yes. There´s a flight at 16:45
 and one at 18:00.
Mary Jones:—That´s fine. Could you tell me how much a return flight costs?
 I´ll be staying three weeks.
Reservations clerk:—Economy, business class or first class ticket?
Mary Jones:—Economy, please.
Reservations clerk:—That would be €346.
Mary Jones:—OK. Could I make a reservation?
Reservations clerk:—Certainly. Which flight would you like?
Mary Jones:—The 16:45, please.
Reservations clerk:—Could I have your name, please?
Mary Jones:—My name is Mary Jones, that´s M-A-R-Y J-O-N-E-S.
Reservations clerk:—How would you like to pay, Ms. Jones?
Mary Jones:—Can I pay at the check-in desk when I pick up my ticket?
Reservations clerk:—Yes, but you will have to confirm this reservation at least
 two hours before departure time.
Mary Jones:—I see.
Reservations clerk:—Now you have been booked, Ms. Jones. The flight leaves at 16:45,
 and your arrival in Sydney will be at 9:25 a.m., local time.
 The flight number is NWA 476.
Mary Jones:—Thank you.


Fuente: 
http://www.audioenglish.net



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario